Dog Bite Prevention Workshop
- Has been developed by Dr Tracey Henderson and Tracy Irons.
- Will be presented by Tracy Irons.
- Is up to 3 hours duration.
- Is suitable for people that encounter unfamiliar dogs.
- It is the employers responsiblity to ensure their staff have the competence and confidence to feel safe when interacting with an unfamiliar dog, with minimal risk of an aggressive incident.
The following is the basic guideline for the workshop:
Session 1: Dog Behaviour
Session 2: Dog body language in detail
Session 3: Approaching and interacting with unfamiliar dogs, and dealing with different scenarios
Please note - this workshop can be modified for particular needs.
We are more than happy to consider developing new workshops and seminar subjects, so just ask us!
Click Here to register
Please Contact Us for more details.