Join our Mailing List
These comprehensive workshops are aimed at Council Animal Management Officers/Rangers, Security Guards, Rescue Shelter staff, council volunteers or anyone having to manage and work with unfamiliar dogs.
They can be presented either in person or online (via Zoom).
The following topics are covered in these workshops (or tailored to suit your needs):
- Basic dog behaviour - why dogs do what they do
- Reading and understanding body language
- Understanding the difference between an anxiety problem or a training problem
- Where to refer to
- Understanding aggression and barking
- Basic safe, approaching and handling
Workshops are conducted by Tracy Irons
(Cert IV Companion Animal Training) & Co Director of AVBS
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST BELOW